Explorers are key Ambassadors of Arcadia Earth, embodying its mission, values, message and insuring they are transmitted to every guest during their journey through the Exhibit.
Reporting to the Management Team (GM, AGM, Site Manager), the Explorers team will be the first point of contact for guests visiting Arcadia Earth, responsible to welcome, guide, inspire, explain, support each and every visitor throughout the exhibition with a positive attitude.
Knowledgeable about each room of the Exhibit (able to inform and inspire guests, answering questions and engaging customers in conversations) and the product available in the market place, including back stories, sustainability targets, and utility.
Flexible and available to perform additional tasks including coat check and/or administrative duties when needed.
• Contributing to create a consumer centric culture
• Welcoming and engaging guests
• Anticipating and supporting visitors’ needs, guiding them through the show, answering questions, and explaining the Exhibit.
• Being proactive if there is a problem with the Exhibit, technology, or a visitor.
The ideal candidate has had experience in the hospitality, events or retail industry with a true passion for customer service and availability to work obeing confident and assertiven week-ends, holidays and evenings.
Key SKILLS required
• Being confident and assertive
• Genuinely enjoy working with people/hospitality
• Being able to multitask, typical of a start up environment
• Working in a team environment
• Generating innovative ideas
• Resolving problems quickly
• Passionate about protecting our planet
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO CAREERS@ARCADIA.EARTH WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.